I made the baby version and used Kona Storm for the background. I used Kona Tiger Lily, Clover, Duckling, and Rich Red for the arrow shadows.
Due to my basement flood, I was behind in making the first set of blocks.
The blocks pieced together quickly. Next time, I think I'll put the shadows below the arrows.
And before I knew it, the blocks were all made and ready to be pieced into a top.
I was a rebel (again) and skipped the borders. I did add a small border so I don't lose the arrow points when adding the binding.
The end is in sight for my basement repairs...the new vinyl plank flooring was installed today, and it looks amazing. More painting and finishing work tomorrow, with the plan that my stuff will be brought back on Thursday. My first task of the weekend is to get my mid/long arm back up and running so I can get this quilted, along with a few other tops.
If you missed the QAL, the pattern is in Issue #15 of Modern by the Yard, Benartex's ezine. But if you didn't download that issue, Sandra will have the pattern available for sale shortly.