Sunday, June 13, 2021

2021 Monthly Colour Challenge - June Block

We are now at the halfway point of the 2021 Monthly Color Challenge hosted by Jen @ Patterns by Jen.  You can sign up for the monthly blocks here.

The June colour is orange.  I orange...but I think you already knew that.  😉

I used Kona Kumquat and School Bus. School Bus was the first orange I used when I discovered Kona solids.  It's a great colour, and it's fun to say: School Bus.


My HST Bloc Loc ruler has been used regularly for this block of the month.


Flying geese blocks make up the majority of the block.  I wish I had the Bloc Loc flying geese ruler.


I've been making 12.5-inch blocks.





5 comments:

  1. Too much fun on the orange!!! I have the Bloc-Loc for flying geese and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh So cool! ( or hot cuz you know... orange!) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creamsicle! That's what I think of when I see this. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.