Sunday, October 30, 2022

WIP - Melodic Mystery QAL

Are you sewing along with Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs for her Melodic Mystery QAL?  I fell behind after choosing my fabrics, but I have now caught up.

I'm using Kona Chartreuse and Storm (background) with two prints.


Cutting instructions were released in August.


We made flying geese blocks in September.


October had two steps:  star blocks and HSTs.  I love this teal print!!  Why didn't I buy more???


I used my Bloc Loc ruler to trim my HSTs.


Now I'm all ready for the November instructions which will be released this Thursday.  It's not too late to join in for the QAL.

2 comments:

  1. I like the teal too it pairs nicely with the Storm background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great so far! I love the pace of Cheryl's mystery quilt alongs as they allow for life to happen with plenty of catch up time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.