Saturday, October 15, 2022

It's Finished! - Stay at Home Round Robin

TGIFF Saturday edition...this quilt was finished before Friday, but I had difficulty taking photographs.  It's that time of year when it's not light enough in the mornings before work or after work.  I fell behind in the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail earlier this year.  Gail shared a parade of quilts made during the quilt along.

Round 5 was rail fence or applique, and round 6 was shoo fly blocks.  I decided to skip the final two rounds, but I did add a border and called it a finish.  I used Kona Blueprint with a thin strip of Regal.


I did an all over stipple in light blue thread.


I used the following Kona colours:  Nightfall, Carrot, Kale, Orange, Regal, Blueprint, and Grellow.


This ended up being 34 inches so I can gift it as a baby quilt.


SAHRR Progress:

I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Quilting Gail
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 

8 comments:

  1. I like the final border you added, pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got it done, and it's a beauty! I love the colors you chose to work with, so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final border and binding frames it very well. Congratulations on the finish, and it's always so handy to have a baby quilt or three ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anja, congrats on your finish. It looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally completed my SAHRR in October--- better late than never. I really like the colors you used in your SAHRR. Congrats on a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you finished it! The colors are quite electric and I really like the effect. I didn't do all the rounds either...makes perfect sense to me. We do what we like and get it done. Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you finished it!! those colors look so cool together!!!
    and I am with you on the light - I think I am not a fan of that... I like light haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.