Saturday, February 5, 2022

Stay at Home Round Robin - Round 3 - Stars Take Two

Take two for the Stars round for the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail.

I gave up on my first attempt and came up with a new plan.  I started out with 1.5-inch HSTs.


I added some 1.5-inch squares to make friendship star blocks.  I upsized my blocks to 3.5 inches as 2.5 inch stars were too small for my sanity.


This now measures 20.5 inches.  Now to decide whether to do 2.5 inches or 3.5 inches for the next round.


SAHRR Progress:

The SAHRR schedule:

January 10 - Centre Block - Gail @ Quilting Gail

January 17 - Round 1 - Anja @ Anja Quilts

January 24 - Round 2 - Emily @ The Darling Dogwood

January 31 - Round 3 - Roseanne @ Home Sewn by Us

February 7 - Round 4 - Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

February 14 - Round 5 - Gail @ Quilting Gail

February 21 - Round 6 - Chris @ Chrisknitssews 

February 28 - Link-up for finished quilts -  Gail @ Quilting Gail




4 comments:

  1. Sanity is a good thing, I like how you kept the stars in a random pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stars, and sizing up for your sanity was a good choice. I really like these blue stars against the orange background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you transitioned to orange as a background color. And upsizing for your sanity is always the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange background is so happy and cheerful - we need that this time of year! I'm glad you upsized those teensy blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.