Friday, May 19, 2023

TGIFF - Sailboat Quilt

I upsized this sailboat block into a 24-inch quilt.  I used Kona Natural, Red, Chocolate, and Royal.  I quilted organic wavy lines in matching threads.


This quilt joins others that I was commissioned to make for The Secret Codes:  African Nova Scotian Quilts exhibition currently on display at the Dalhousie Art Gallery. 



I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Sew Cute and Quirky
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 

3 comments:

  1. What a great 24" block and it looks lovely in the display. Do you know all the other quilters?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.