Monday, January 29, 2024

2024 Stay at Home Round Robin - Round 2

We've moving along with the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail.

I chose the round 2 theme -- use 2 colours.  Using only 2 colours, you can do whatever you want for this round.

I combined Kona Nightfall with Torch to make a simple 4-inch finished border with cornerstone blocks.


This now measures 24.5 inches.

Make sure you link up your round 2 below before Sunday night to be entered in the prize giveaway.

Schedule:

In order to qualify for prizes from our sponsors, we need to know who you are and how to contact you.  We also need to know where you live, so please put your name and country in the Caption line (see below) when you link up.  It is best to link up with a blog or Instagram post so we'll have your e-mail address.  If you do not have either, you can send me a photo of your round, and I will add it to the link up for you and enter you into the draw.  You can e-mail me at anjaclyke [at] gmail [dot] com.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Your round frames your piece nicely. I like the addition of nightfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely make for an easier week. You and I are using the same color palette for this year's SAHRR, at least so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice approach! I do like seeing how we each interpret the rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like adding cornerstones - they highlight the center block so well. Nightfall was a great addition to your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun prompt for this round. I look forward to seeing everyone's creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your round!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I wondered whether you'd go beyond orange. Nightfall looks spectacular! I have to say, your prompt unnerved my little rule loving mind a bit. But it was genius. A narrow directive to make us go in all sorts of directions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the fun open-ended border prompt! I had fun playing with my two colors. And your Torch and Nightfall look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes when things are so simple they become a bit of a challenge! I like the classic look of your quilt so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dark blue with the orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.