Monday, January 22, 2024

2024 Stay a Home Round Robin - Round 1

Did you get your centre block made?  It's time for round 1 for the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail.

Round 1 was chosen by Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life - signature block.

I continued with Kona Torch and White and made 4-inch finished paper pieced signature blocks.


I struggled a little, as I often do with paper piecing.


This now measures 16.5 inches.


Make sure you link up your round 1 with Wendy before Sunday night to be entered in the prize giveaway.


Schedule:


12 comments:

  1. That border makes it look like a completely different block - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold block Anja. I love it. Do you plan to stay with the two colors or introduce other colors as you go. Either way, this looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way the signature blocks frame out your center. And keeping with your two colors is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know I'm liking this quilt with all that glorious orange! I do like that secondary design that comes through with the border added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking!!! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, I like how the signature blocks frame your starting block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes such a nice shape around the center block and so much orange-y goodness! It looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your orange and keeping to two colours is creating a stunning effect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.