Sunday, January 28, 2024

Project Quilting 15.2 - Sky Colour

I'm cutting it close to the deadline for Project Quilting -- hosted by Kim @ Persimon Dreams and Trish @ Quilt Chicken.

The second theme was:  Sky Colour.  We had to exclude or use less than 10% of the usual blue.  I created a 6-inch mini sunset using my scraps.


I practiced some free-motion quilting.


This is a busy time at work, so I think I will try to make minis for the remaining four challenges and practice my free-motion quilting skills.


5 comments:

  1. Great colors for your mini, and the quilting looks very nice. I'm hoping I can make at least one larger quilt, but each week so far has been too full for me to do something that would take longer than a few hours to make. I hope busy at work doesn't equal stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty mini quilt. The oranges and yellows look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful mini quilt! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just fabulous. I love this prompt so much and so fun to see all the different versions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little happy sunrise (or maybe sunset) quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.