Sunday, January 14, 2024

Project Quilting 15.1 - Bird House

It's time for Project Quilting -- hosted by Kim @ Persimon Dreams and Trish @ Quilt Chicken.

It's season 15 for Project Quilting -- six themed challenges over 12 weeks.  The theme is announced at 12:00 noon on Sunday, and you have until 12:00 noon the following Sunday to link up a project that you made during the week.

The first theme is:  Bird House.  I had a busy week, so decided to make a small mug rug.  This is a log cabin-ish bird house using Kona scraps.


I decided to practice a few free-motion quilting motifs.


I tried to quilt a bird.  Sufficed to say, more practice is required.  😂



5 comments:

  1. PQ 15.1 Birdhouse is delightful! You did a fine job with your practice quilting, too. I really love the little bird you quilted - a perfect project for a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everything about your mug rug is delightful, quilting and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute mug rug/birdhouse! I think your bird turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.