Thursday, June 20, 2024

TGIFF - Sunny Days

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF).  TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finish from this week.  You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.

I'm slowing making my way through my long list of quilt tops that need to be finished.  This is Sunny Days -- a pattern by Sandra @ Musings of  Menopausal Melon.  I already finished Blue Skies.

I did an all-over loop stipple in a variegated thread.  I used my favourite Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20.


I had this yellow/grey/black polka dot in my stash, and I added an orange binding.


The quilt finishes about 40 x 49 inches.


It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week.  Please visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is very nice, I like the loop stippling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy quilt. The orange binding finishes it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect colors for this time of year. Reminds me of melons and lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and somehow want a cherry or orange popsicle! The loop de loop stipple is great and the back is fun, too. Another fun finish for a Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.