Wednesday, June 5, 2024

WIP Wednesday - Luminous Layers QAL

I can't believe it's been two months since I've written a blog post.  Where does the time go???

I sewed along with Sandra @ mmmquilts for her annual free QAL.  This is my version of Luminous Layers.


I made a few modifications to the pattern so that all the small centre stars were identical and changed the background around the middle star so that it blended into the large outer star.


I need to come up with a quilting plan.  But there's no rush as there is a long list of other quilt tops that need to be finished.  LOL



I'm linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


5 comments:

  1. Long time no see! So glad you stopped by my blog. Love your version of Luminous Layers. Such beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. Come back soon!
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/04/wednesday-wait-loss-383

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to catch up with you; I hope you have been kept busy with good things outside of blogland. :) Your Luminous Layers is delightful, and I really like the modification to continue the large background star you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure did miss you. Love this version of Luminous Layers. I also saw your win in EQ8 newsletter today - congratulations. It is funny that the time can just fly by can't it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.