Wednesday, June 12, 2024

WIP Wednesday - Star Rays QAL

Earlier this year, I participated in a QAL with Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs using her Just Two Charm Pack Quilts book.  Cheryl's book was released last year, and I already made Process Flow.  There are a lot of great patterns in the book.

I made Star Rays for the QAL using Kona Breakers and Quicksilver, with the star points pieced with Alison Glass fabrics.  The quilt finishes 65 x 75 inches.


The fabric placement for the star points was random for a scrappy finish.


This joins my long to-do list of tops that need to be quilted.  I need more time to decide on a quilting plan and thread colour.



I'm linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


4 comments:

  1. Ohh I like it!! the scrappy points of the stars just make your eyes move all over the quilt - nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That Breakers is such a pretty blue and it sets off the fabrics well. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/11/wednesday-wait-loss-384

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakers pairs really well with Alison's saturated colors. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the solids and prints you used - so fun. The random star points are perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.