Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello Mr. Fox and Mr. Raccoon

It's amazing what you can accomplish in only a few days when you're excited about a project.  Thanks to Lorna over at Sew Fresh Quilts for a great pattern -- very detailed and lots of photos.  I love triangles and easy patterns.

Here is the beginning of my Fox and Friends:

Mr. Fox and Mr. Raccoon

The eyes and noses are supposed to be appliqued on, but I had some googly eyes that will work temporarily.  You never know what you'll find in the stash of a Girl Guide leader.

I won't be able to sew for a few days due to a busy schedule.  Hurry up weekend so I can sew!!!

Linking up with:


Let's Bee Social over at Sew Fresh Quilts

WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced

WIP Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network


10 comments:

  1. Yay! Love those googly eyes.... Your fox and his friend the raccoon are looking so cute! Come on WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. My mom was our Girl Scout Leader and I can STILL find the most random things in her house like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!!!
    Can't wait to see it all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!!!
    Can't wait to see it all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're coming along quite nicely! Don't those corner notches on the Hex n'More make triangles easier to match up?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The googly eyes are perfect. Girl Guide Leader stash can be a wonderful thing, if you let it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those triangles are pretty freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.