Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Basketball Quilt

The good thing about having the MMQG Sew In at our LQS was that we could purchase fabric.  The downside was that we could purchase fabric.  LOL  I spent more time socializing and buying fabric than I did sewing.

I did manage to get the four corner blocks done for my nephew's basketball quilt.

Basketball Net for corner block

The basketball block was a bit tedious, but I'm pleased with the result.

Basketball for corner block

Not a lot of time to sew this week, but hoping to make use of the upcoming long weekend.

Linking up with:



Sew Fresh Quilts




4 comments:

  1. Love it! I made this quilt for one of my son's friends a couple of years back. His is still loved and I'm sure this one will be too! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect time of year to be working on a basket ball quilt. I'm sure your nephew will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your blocks are fabulous, Anja! Especially like that basketball block. You chose the absolute perfect fabrics. This is going to be such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun is this quilt going to be?? The blocks are already smile inducing!
    Love it! Looking forward to a little sew time myself on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.