Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015 - Final Link Up

A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015 is now concluded.

Thanks to Melissa @ BitterSweet Designs and Shanna @ Fiber of All Sorts for hosting.  It was a great way to stay focused on finishing projects.


I achieved nine goals during 2015.  I started in February and missed both May and June because I did not set my goal in the first seven days of those months.


You can follow my journey:

February

March

April

July

August

September

October

November

December


My favourite project during ALYOF was Night Sky (November's goal):



You should stop by and see all the great projects that were finished this year.


6 comments:

  1. Such a motivating link-up! I'll miss it in 2016! Congrats on all your lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished 9 of my 12 goals on time as well. The critter quilt is so cute and very unique. My niece would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little raccoons! Great job on 9 out of 12 goals met, you have so much to show from it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on so many fabulous finishes! I am impressed by your triangles - it is hard to make the points perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great quilts Anja. My favourite is the Gees Bend qult. It's so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Anja. So nice to see all those fabulous finishes in one place. You've been working hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.