I made the next Modern HST Sampler block (stay tuned for the reveal) and started on the February Stash Bee block. I also cut the fabric for my commissioned baby quilts.
I finished making EPP mini hexies for a project for which I now can't find the pattern. I also worked on a pillow for charity using a pattern I was testing that was created by Linda @ Scrapmaster (stay tuned for that reveal as well).
I pieced the commissioned baby quilts and finished the February Stash Bee block. I also managed to quilt both Fat Quarter Frenzy charity quilts.
I quilted the first of the commissioned baby quilts. Here's a sneak peak.
I quilted the second commissioned baby quilt. I also worked on my blocks for the Inside Out pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew. I started this project back in January and then forgot about it.
I've been procrastinating about quilting the Additions baby quilt. I received a lot of feedback to try a boxy meander for the quilting, but I thought it would be difficult to do, so I kept putting it off. I finally jumped in and just started quilting. Imagine my surprise...it's not hard at all. It's not perfect, and I see where I need improvement, but it's a great quilting motif. Here's a sneak peek.
I started piecing together my EPP mini hexies. And I finally hemmed a pair of pants that have been sitting around pinned for far too long. The excitement was so overwhelming that I didn't hem the second pair -- I'll save that fun for another day. I hate hemming pants, but I also hate to pay the tailor to hem them when I know I can do it.
Week 3 was a great success. I like these challenges as it helps to keep me focused on projects. With so many other things that need to be done (housework, volunteer work, etc.), it's easy to get sidetracked. Here's to another productive week of sewing!