Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Summer Sampler 2020 Continues

Here's my version of Block #3 Lakeside for the the Summer Sampler 2020 hosted by Swim Bike QuiltLee Heinrich, and Fresh Lemon Quilts.  There's still time to get the pattern and sew along.

This week, I used Kona Snow, Turquoise, Sangria, Peapod, Aqua, and Honey Dew.


Hopefully, I can stay on track for this QAL, but since I still haven't finished all the blocks for the 2019 QAL, I'm not making any promises. 😊


Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


8 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you keep up. I like your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour choices too. I also love the quilt and pillow in your header picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the balance of colour in the block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are a whiz at putting these together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can stay up with this too because the blocks are beautiful! Love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.