Monday, November 9, 2020

Love and Kisses Blog Hop

I'll be participating in a blog hop in December to showcase the new fabric collection by Sherry @ Powered by Quilting.  The collection is called Love and Kisses and is created by Island Batik.

Here is a sneak peek of what I'm creating.


I borrowed this photo from Maryellen McAuliffe -- her photo was so much better than mine.  😊

Photo by Maryellen McAuliffe


Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more sneak peeks and the blog hop schedule.  Make sure to follow Sherry on her blog and/or Instagram so you don't miss anything.  


5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I look forward to seeing what you make and I'm so happy for Sherry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you are doing this with Sherri! Look forward to seeing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anja, the fabric looks wonderful!!! (As does all Island Batik!)
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.