Monday, November 16, 2020

Gazebo Table Topper

The Gazebo pattern is the last in the Journey 2 Nebula QAL hosted by Jaybird Quilts.


Once I had the fabric all cut, the piecing went quickly.


At this point, the pieces were in the shape of the Hex N More ruler.


I love how it turned out.


I purchased a ruler foot for my Singer domestic.  She doesn't like free motion quilting much, but I thought I'd give the ruler foot a try.  So I've decided this will be my test project since it's small.  If you have any suggestions for a quilting plan, I'd love to hear from you.



6 comments:

  1. What an awesome design!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sophisticated dots! This will be a great topper!
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Not sure about a quilting design, but I am sure you will come up with something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest some straight lines quilting, not too much, you don’t want to take away from the beauty of this piece. Love it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning piece! Love the dots. You know me when it comes to quilting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.