Sunday, November 1, 2020

Morewood Mystery QAL Update

Are you sewing along with Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs for her Morewood Mystery QAL?  I am but forgot to show my September piecing, and now I have to share my October pieces as well.

I use my Clover Hera marker to mark the lines for sewing HSTs.  You can actually mark two squares at a time.  It speeds up the marking time, and you don't have to use a pen/pencil.


I love my Bloc Loc rulers for trimming HSTs.  You get a perfect square every time.


And then all the HSTs were made.


October's instructions brought 2.5-inch four-patch blocks.  I tried my pressing wool pressing mat with my Oliso mini iron.  For a small iron, it is surprisingly hot.


I finished October's instructions a few hours before it turned November.  I'm not behind!


I wonder what we'll be making with the November instructions.  Let's plenty of time to join in.  Head over to visit Cheryl to get all the details.




3 comments:

  1. I love your colours! I use my hera marker too it is so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following your progress and cheering you along. If your color choices are a hint, I like where this is going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.