Wednesday, December 9, 2020

WIP Wednesday - 2020 Quilter's Planner Sampler Sew Along

I've been sewing along with the Quilter's Planner 2020 Block of the Month Sampler Sew Along, but I keep forgetting to share my progress.

I'm sewing the Fresh colourway with the following Kona colours:  Breakers, Sea Glass, Creamsicle, Wasabi, Nectarine, and Aruba.


September Block



October Block



November Block



December Block



Now to get the 12 blocks pieced and figure out a quilting plan.





Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter



7 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful blocks, I really like the patterns.
    Have a relaxed day.
    Best regards
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! Have fun deciding on a quilting plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! The quilting plan...isn't that always the question? Gets me stuck every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool blocks - I like the big frame around them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be a really nice and fresh quilt! Can't wait to see it all pieced together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a fun sew along! Your blocks look great. What an awesome quilt this will make. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.