Wednesday, December 30, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Quilter's Planner Sew Along

Although I've been sewing along all year with the Quilter's Planner 2020 Block of the Month Sampler Sew Along, I've only shared a few of my monthly blocks.

I have now pieced all the blocks into a quilt top.  I made the Fresh colourway with the following Kona colours:  Breakers, Sea Glass, Creamsicle, Wasabi, Nectarine, and Aruba.





Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful quilt top Anja! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your quilts / quilt tops. And this one does not fail to impress! I seldom use solids and find them difficult to work with ... but you use them with such flair! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Anja! I especially love the colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great - love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.