Friday, March 26, 2021

TGIFF - Quilter's Planner 2020 Sampler

I'm almost finished sharing all the quilt tops I finished over the Christmas break. 😉



I used Kona Breakers, Sea Glass, Creamsicle, Wasabi, Nectarine, and Aruba.


An all-over stipple gives the quilt lots of texture.


I used Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20 batting.  Someday, I'm going to buy a roll of Hobbs batting.


I skipped the cornerstones in the sashing rows.  If I make this pattern again, I would use a different background for the two blocks that blend into the sashing.



I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Storied Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 


9 comments:

  1. I personally like the effect of the two blocks that match the sashing; it gives a slight change to the layout (but I completely understand if you'd be happier if they all blended in or stood out). You had a productive Christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Yvonne - I like the two blocks that seem to “float”. I purchase batting by the roll now and I love it. They do take up a lot of space in my sewing room, but I never run out of batting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Anja! I continue to be amazed at your use of solids! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric colors! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great finish. I am not bothered by the ones with the same color for a background. I rather like the effect and would not have noticed until you mentioned it. We are our own worst critics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great finish! I really like the colors you chose for each block!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see that pile of finished quilts!! Exciting, and yay you! As always I love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, Anja. How prolific you have been! I think you do need to order that full roll of batting.
    This is fabulous. I love the colours, and you cannot beat a classic stipple for simple texture on a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.