Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Quilt Along Updates

I've been keeping up with the Hand Pieced QAL being hosted by Patty @ Elm Street Quilts and Kristin @ Simple Handmade Everyday.

All the blocks are 6.5 inches.  This is Block #4 -- quarter-square triangles.


I am loving the spun seams.  Block #5 was released on Monday, and I'm halfway finished.



I'm also playing along with the 52 Blocks in 52 Weeks quilt along being hosted by the Canadian Quilters' Association (CQA).  These blocks are also 6.5 inches.


These fabrics are from my stash.


I've fallen behind...I have three blocks to get made...hopefully before Block #7 is released next Tuesday.



Have you seen the QAL being hosted by Leanne @ Devoted Quilter for her Medallion Magic pattern?

I'm using Kona:  Nightfall (background), Royal, Tangerine, Orange, Torch, School Bus, and Tiger Lily.


The QAL started last month with fabric selection.  I made all the first fabric cuts last month and got around to the subcuts this week.  I love being on time/caught up on QALs.




Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


8 comments:

  1. all your blocks are lovely! It's awesome that you are keeping on track with your projects...I tend to fall behind :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand sewn blocks are so neat and tidy! The fabrics you've chosen for Leanne's QAL are fabulous! They are so bright and bold, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand sewing blocks look great! Congrats on keeping up with all your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hand sewn blocks! They're looking fabulous. Your Medallion Magic fabric looks so pretty cut and stacked like that. I can' wait to start sewing next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hand stitching is beautiful. Lovely blocks for these QAL's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m liking all your projects. The fabric for Leanne’s QAL are gorgeous. It’s going to be amazing. Especially with the add of Tiger Lily, 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those spun seams are perfect! Love them. I also love the fabric pull you're using for the Medallion Magic. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely that you are all caught up. I know I would struggle to do that. No quilt-alongs for me for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.