Sunday, February 3, 2019

Turnabout Patchwork Blog Hop

I mentioned previously that I was participating in a blog hop.  I realized that I forgot to share the blog hop schedule with you.

Teresa @ Sewn Up, Teresa Down Under has a great new book called Turnabout Patchwork.  You can buy the book here.



I'll be sharing my project this Friday.  Here is the schedule.  Make sure you stop back here on Friday -- there's a giveaway to win an electronic copy of Turnabout Patchwork.


January 30 - Quarter Snow Ball

Arrowhead
Sweet Bows
Tutti-frutti
Sun Dunes

February 1 - Modern Shoofly

Flying Rainbows
Flying Butterflies
Flying Flags
Flying Confetti

February 2 - Half Square Triangles (HSTs) and squares

Rose Garden Star
Swirl
Houndstooth
Diamond Star

February 4 - Striped Fabric Block

Shells
Xs and Os
Jaws
Arrowhead

February 6 - Coordinated Strips

Peaks
Diamond and Crosses
Knots and Crosses

February 8 - Double Disappearing Nine-Patch

Holiday Trellis
Stepping Stones
Two for One
Cross

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.