Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Accuquilt Ready. Set. GO! Baby Quilt Challenge

Note:  All products in this post were given to me by Island Batik as part of their Ambassador program.

Accuquilt was generous and provided the Island Batik Ambassadors with a Ready. Set. GO! Ultimate fabric cutting system.  This month's challenge is to make a baby quilt using the cutting system.  I finally made a decision on what to make -- GO! Star Delight pattern -- so I started cutting fabric tonight.


I did a few practice cuts to make sure I was comfortable using the cutter.


In my package from Island Batik, I received a 10-inch square bundle of Icicle Batiks.


Here are some of my triangles.


And my squares.  It didn't take too long to get these all cut.


Stay tuned for further updates.  I can't wait to start sewing.




Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication


Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


6 comments:

  1. How awesome to have everything cut, kitted, and ready to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make from these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your creation! Isn't Icicle just wonderful?
    Happy Quilting! :-)
    quiltinggail@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gorgeous blues sure make for a pretty looking start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll find this quilt so easy and fun to sew. I look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just done some practice cutting and am pretty impressed...then I got this laryngitis so I've been laying low. Hope to get mine done this week...if I feel better than I do today...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.