Wednesday, April 3, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Hand Pieced QAL

I finally finished all my hand-pieced blocks!!  The Hand Pieced QAL was co-hosted by Patty @ Elm Street Quilts and Kristin @ Simple Handmade Everyday.


Here are my nine 6.5-inch blocks.


I used Kona White for the background.


The prints are from the Michael Miller Hash Dot collection.


I need to get the sashing strips sewn on, as well as the corner triangles.  The link up for finished quilt tops opens tomorrow.  I sure hope it's open for more than a week; otherwise, I'm going to be scrambling to finish before the link up closes.



Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


11 comments:

  1. I like the colours you used. The blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blocks are fabulous! Great color choices. Can't wait to see the flimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks and I love the layout. Hope you finish in time for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour variation across the various blocks Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gradient! Your blocks look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could just gaze and gaze at these! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful! I love the colros you've used and your progression in the block layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Love the colors of the blocks when they come together. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRETTY! I love your color choices and placement!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like the rainbow ombre effect. Good luck getting it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty, Anja! It was so interesting to see the blocks in a scatter/grid, and then see them in your setting. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.