Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Medallion Magic QAL

Have you seen the QAL being hosted by Leanne @ Devoted Quilter for her Medallion Magic pattern?  There's still time to join in -- the second set of sewing instructions was just released this week.

I realized that I forgot to link up my centre star block...oops.  But I had it done on time.  Here it is.


I'm using Kona Nightfall for the background (it sometimes looks black in  my photos).  I'm also using Royal, Tangerine, Torch, Orange, School Bus, and Tiger Lily.

I hope to get the next step done this weekend.



Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication 
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


5 comments:

  1. Your colours pop against the nightfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oranges just sing against those blues. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this is looking so far, Anja! Those oranges glow against the blues :) I can't wait to see the next couple of borders added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just love these colors. The quilt is going to be so wonderful. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.