You can find out more about Finish Along 2019 and link up your goals and finishes at any one of the following hosts:
- Sandra – Studio Sew of Course
- Marci – Marci Girl Designs
- Leanne – She Can Quilt *Canadian
- Izzy – Dizzy Quilts *Canadian
- Ella – Throw a Wench in the Works
- Karen – Capitola Quilter
- Lynne – Tinking Along
- Sarah G – Sarah Goer Quilts
- Sarah Z – Cedar Fork Stitches
- Julie – That’s Sew Julie
- Sharla – Thistle Thicket Studio
- Nicole – Handwrought Quilts *Canadian
*A little shout out to my fellow Canadian bloggers. 😉
1. Meadowland Quilts - I participated in the QAL hosted by Then Came June. I need to quilt both tops.
And I plan to make two pillows from the leftover blocks.
2. Hand Pieced QAL - I finished all nine blocks for the QAL hosted by Patty @ Elm Street Quilts. I need to get the sashing and the corner blocks sewn on. The QAL link up is April 30. I hope I can get the top finished by the deadline.
3. Blooming Wallflowers - I kept up with this QAL hosted by Christa @ Christa Quilts, but then I fell behind when I couldn't figure out a quilting plan yet. My goal is to get this quilted.
4. Everyone's Got an X - This is the second baby quilt I've made using this pattern by Andrea @ 3rd Story Workshop. And of course, I've fallen behind in the QAL as I debate/procrastinate about a quilting plan.
I like linking up with Finish Along as it helps me finish projects -- a little bit of accountability to help keep me focused. Now if only I didn't get sidetracked by new projects. 😄