Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Broken Panes Quilt Along

Have you seen news of the Broken Panes Quilt Along hosted by Jen @ Patterns by Jen?  I will be one of the bloggers sewing along with Jen.


Jen will be sharing some tips in advance of the quilt along.  She has a post about fabric preparation.  There is lots of time to join in.  Cutting will begin June 4.

I searched my stash for some fabric, and I was able to pull all but one fabric.  I seem to be lacking in red fabrics.  But look at the great red print I found at my LQS.


But even better...look at the squirrels on the selvedge. 


If you're interested in sewing along with us, head over to purchase the pattern and start pulling fabric.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.