Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Broken Panes Quilt Along

Have you seen news of the Broken Panes Quilt Along hosted by Jen @ Patterns by Jen?  I will be one of the bloggers sewing along with Jen.


Jen will be sharing some tips in advance of the quilt along.  She has a post about fabric preparation.  There is lots of time to join in.  Cutting will begin June 4.

I searched my stash for some fabric, and I was able to pull all but one fabric.  I seem to be lacking in red fabrics.  But look at the great red print I found at my LQS.


But even better...look at the squirrels on the selvedge.  ♥


If you're interested in sewing along with us, head over to purchase the pattern and start pulling fabric.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.