Wednesday, May 15, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Yonder Quilt Along

I'm participating in the Yonder Quilt Along hosted by Briar Hill Designs.

The fabrics I'm using are all from my stash:

  • Kona Snow and Waterfall
  • Botanique by Joel Dewberry
  • Atrium by Joel Dewberry
  • Clementine by Heather Bailey



We were given a sheet of labels -- so very helpful in keeping all the pieces straight.


These are 18.5-inch blocks.  I love big blocks...I cannot lie.  ha ha ha


I'm making the bassinet size -- 36 x 36 inches.


I'm going to end up with an extra block, so I'll likely make it into a pillow.


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter



7 comments:

  1. What fun fabrics, your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big blocks too! Love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are lovely Anja- such pretty colours! I love a big block too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun project with nice big blocks and terrific fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love big blocks too! The Yonder QAL is similar to the Sweet Star...might have to file this one away for a future H2H quilt... Sooo pretty. And as always fantastic fabrics. Love that Waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fabrics! Isn't making large blocks fun? You get done so fast! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. I love big blocks but yours are particularly delightful :-D Even more than the Joel Dewberry fabric line, I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.