Wednesday, May 22, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Beothuk Star QAL

I'm making progress with the Beothuk Star QAL hosted by Sandra @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon.  I didn't fall behind!!  😊



We had to make eight of the blocks.  Once you've made the 96 HSTs, everything else is quick and easy.  LOL


I've laid out my eight blocks following the pattern.


The next step is to make the remaining eight blocks.  I can't wait to get the top pieced to see how it looks.  I guess it's time to start thinking about a quilting plan. That part of the process is my least favourite.

What are you working on this week?


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the top together either. I like how the orange and green pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like the way that block was assembled - that is a fun unit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors! It is really interesting the way this goes together. Off to my machine in a bit to finish this up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 96 HST's - that is a whole lot of trimming!! Good job Anja. This is going to be so bold - Hope you can figure out how you want to quilt it. I often get stuck there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely. Just make the 96 or million HSTs and then it is a piece of cake :-D Looks like you are having fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Congrats on keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are looking sooo good! Oh, that green is going to be so fabulous as the 'pop' star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking lovely so far! Can't wait to see the top altogether. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.