Friday, May 31, 2019

TGIFF - Everyone's Got an X

My May One Monthly Goal (OMG) was to finish my Everyone's Got an X quilt that I made during the QAL hosted by Andrea @ 3rd Story Workshop.

I used Kona Pond, Glacier, and Candy Green.


I did straight-line quilting through the X and echo quilting on the outside edges.  I used Gutermann thread #650 and #7540.


It took me several days to get these photos because it has been raining and raining and raining.


A bold contrast backing for fun.  😊


This was also one of my FAL Q2 goals.

If you have a finish this week, consider linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty 
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting


10 comments:

  1. I like your X quilt and how you matched the binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors Anja. Teal is such a great color and the quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to quilt along with this one but just couldn't swing it. Your quilt looks great! I love the transparency effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt and perfect quilting to compliment it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great transparency effect! You've got that Yvonne thing going on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out beautifully, Anja, and the bright backing is such a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish!!! The weather has been uncooperative here too :( I love the pop of orange for the backing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this quilt (why do I feel like I already commented? Must be IG)...you NAILED the transparency. Yvonne, step aside, LOL. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great quilt, I LOVE the colours! Thank you for participating in the FAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.