Friday, January 17, 2020

TGIFF - Bags for a Friend

You may have seen over on Instagram that recently I got a little sidetracked making a bunch of Lined Drawstring Bags by Jeni @ In Color Order.  This is an amazing pattern, and I can't wait to try the expansion pattern.

A friend loves the Toronto Raptors basketball team, so I whipped up a bag to send to her.


And I also love the Open Wide Zippered Pouch tutorial by Noodlehead.  So I made one to go along with the drawstring bag.


I hope she enjoys them.  They were fun to make.



I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Simply Crafting
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And here's nothing wrong with getting sidetracked by some quick sews. : ) BTW: Did you see the drawstring bag Jeni posted on IG recently with the cork bottom. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! That is an awesome set and you're giving me ideas for next Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift using that team fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both lovely, Anja, and I’m certain your friend will feel very blessed. I have attempted that open wide pouch pattern a few times and have such a difficult time with the end of the zipper coming out the same on both sides. From your picture, yours looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both items will be much appreciated. They’re lovely 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the drawstring pouch pattern, I have made a bunch and they turn out so well. I love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bags! Love that red interior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! what a great gift!!! those look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice gifts - what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! The Raptors fan is sure to just love them! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.