Friday, January 24, 2020

TGIFF - Birthday Pillow

This week's finish was a quick project.  Elizabeth Hartman's pattern, Dogs in Sweaters.  The pattern has three sizes, so I decided to make the pillow (one block) as a birthday gift for a friend.


The block finishes at 16 x 26 inches.  I used Kona Earth, Chocolate, and Purple.


It's the weekend!!  I'll be sewing with friends tomorrow -- guild sew day.


I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting


7 comments:

  1. Oh my he is cute! Looks like he's ready for a walk with his sweater on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern! Your little guys sweater is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh eh is so cute!!! is it a hard pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so cute in his pink checked coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dog as a pillow. Great pattern for his sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you used a traditional binding to finish the edge, I like to do that too. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is cute! What an amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.