Wednesday, August 26, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Quilt Buzz Bingo

Are you playing along with Quilt Buzz Bingo?  I am, and I have all my blocks made! 

I found some bright colours in my stash.


After I pieced the first five blocks, I decided I needed a better plan so I could chain piece more efficiently.


I chain pieced the next ten blocks, and they went together quickly.


And then the final ten blocks were finished.


Now to figure out a layout and piece the top (with sashing) before the September 5 deadline.


Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


7 comments:

  1. Before you know it you'll have a lovely top to add to your quilting pile...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is that? I so love the playful colors and look forward to seeing it all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some bright fabrics, which will make a great quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had known about the bingo, I would have played along for sure! Good luck on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those went together fast! Looks like this was a fun quilt along. Can't wait to see how you put them together. Love the bright fabrics! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright and cheerful blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.