Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Summer Sampler 2020 Update

I've been keeping up with the the Summer Sampler 2020 hosted by Swim Bike QuiltLee Heinrich, and Fresh Lemon Quilts.  Although I have posted my blocks over on my Instagram, I haven't done a blog post to showcase all the blocks to date.

Block 4 - Tidepool



Block 5 - Brae



Block 6 - Convergence


Block 7 - Diverge



Block 8 - Direction



Block 9 - Midsummer



Block 10 - Zephyr



I have the pieces cut for this week's Block 11...hoping to sew tomorrow.


Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter

9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are beautiful! Even the curved one came out so pretty! You're sure to have a beautiful quilt when you're done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks! They are going to make a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good; I look forward to seeing them all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt will be a show stopper. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks look great! It'll be fun to see this quilt come together!
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great! These are gorgeous blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blocks! Congrats for keeping up. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great blocks! Love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.