Monday, July 13, 2015

Sew Day with the Squares

It was a sunny beautiful Saturday, and it was Sew Day with my bee, Q-Squared.  Q-Squared stands for Quest (a Girl Guide event we were all involved with) and Quilting.

Q-D was working on a paper-pieced word.  Val at Purple Boots and Pigtails is looking for Kona word blocks.

Q-J was working on some Polaroid blocks.

A rabbit, elephant, and porcupine...how cute.

Q-B was working on some HST's.

I was working on my ALYOF July goal.


Today is the start of week 3 on the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers blog hop.  I'm part of the Sew Fabulous Hive.

New Blogger Series

Take a tour of my fellow hive mates to learn more about them and to show some blog love:



The 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop is being hosted by Stephanie @Late Night Quilter, Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs, Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl, and Terri Ann @Childlike Fascination.  Stop by to meet the other participants.


2015 New Quilt Bloggers Group


7 comments:

  1. Don't we all look productive! You're welcome to drop my code name... I hardly ever call you Q-A anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Hedgehogs! All looking very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very productive Sew Day for you all... Those are each very lovely works in progress. Looks like you will soon have a finished top to share, Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So productive you all are :) Great projects on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sew days, nothing better. I am trying to figure our what color QD is piecing. But I am not surprised it is paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I have to START my July ALYOF goal! Yikes. I work well under pressure. And as of today I have one week to get that one done, and one off my Q3 list because my husband is flying out west so he can take these two to the intended recipients! Wonderful to see the variety in projects here, and you and I talked about the wonderful-ness of having a sewing day with a quilty bunch. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.