Monday, April 4, 2016

Finish Along 2016 - Q1 Finished Projects

The first quarter of Finish Along 2016 has come to an end.  And I completed all four goals that I set here back in January!!

FAL 2016 is being hosted by several bloggers.  You can read more details over at She Can Quilt.

2016 FAL


Here are photos of the finished quilts, as well as a link to the blog post showcasing the finish in case you missed it.

Nautical finish 


Meadow Mist Designs Mystery finish


Ocean Sky finish


Additions finish


Time to think about goals for Q2.  I found that setting goals helped keep me focused on finishing projects.

I'm linking up with the Q1 Finishes Link Up.


8 comments:

  1. It is so exciting to see the Nautical Mini Quilt again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Ocean Sky quilt is gorgeous - those are some of my favorite quilt colors! Congrats on all your finishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot done Anja. I love your mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finishes! Congrats on completing your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....that's it....Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jumping on the FAL bandwagon for Q2. Here's hoping I have as much success as you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.