Sunday, April 10, 2016

Finish Along 2016 - Q2 Goals

I had great success with Q1 of Finish Along 2016, so time to set goals for Q2.  Head over to She Can Quilt for more details if you'd like to play along.

It's going to be a busy few months for me, so I'm going to play it safe and only set three goals.


Strip Twist

I'm still undecided on how to quilt this, but I do have some ideas.  I'll be doing dot-to-dot quilting.  This is also my April OMG.


Floating Triangles

I had a lot of great suggestions for quilting this top.  I think I know what I'm going to do, but I'm going to think about it a bit more.


Inside Out/Plus Quilt

Again, not totally sure how I'm going to quilt it, but I definitely have some ideas.


Linking up for Q2 Goal Setting.

2016 FAL



12 comments:

  1. I think these are 3 lovely goals. You have been on such a quilting kick lately I think you've got this no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I enjoy piecing more than quilting. Therefore, I always have finished flimsies ready for quilting. Your three tops are bright and happy and I am sure you will meet your goals and create three lovely finishes. You go Anja!!!
    Hugs,
    Preeti.
    http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with these finishes - love the inside out quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful quilts! Can't wait to see how they all turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your jillions of completed quilt tops. There. Are. So. Many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three happy tops that I'm sure you'll quilt wonderfully! Good luck with your goals this quarter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are three great projects Anja. I look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Strip Twist quilt! All three are going to be so much fun to quilt...hop to it Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck and I know you'll finish them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty exciting to have three tops to quilt! Good luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great. How wise of you to narrow down to three to focus on. I hadn't seen OMG and I think I've been missing having a monthly goal since ALYoF ended. I'll have to check that out! I love your projects. Especially floating triangles. The design is simple, but it's so striking. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.