Wednesday, December 7, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Modern HST Sampler QAL

I'm caught up!!  A couple of nights of assembly line production, and I'm up to date with my Modern HST Sampler blocks.  Just one more block to go.

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts has been hosting all year long.  You can find all the tutorials here.




#19 - Perspective

#20 - Confetti

#21 - Diamond Twirl

#22 - Shattered

#23 - Bejewelled

I need to start thinking about possible layouts and a quilting plan.

Stop back on Friday when I'm hosting Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.  I'm looking forward to seeing all your finishes.


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication



9 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to get caught up? I'll definitely be back for TGIFF - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! I'll be back tomorrow though unfortunately with nothing to link up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, well done on your marathon sew. Your blocks are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks all look fabulous, Anja! Gotta appreciate how versatile those pesky HST's can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking blocks - can't wait to see the layout! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go getting caught up! That's always a good feeling. Fun blocks and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blocks. I have not done December's and it's looking like it will not get done before we leave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your colour/fabric choices really make the blocks pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.