Monday, July 16, 2018

12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop

It's time for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict.



My day on the blog hop is July 22.  I gave a sneak peek of my project here.  You'll have to come back on Sunday to see the finish.

You can click here to see my Christmas tree wall hanging from last year's blog hop.

I'm sure you'll find some inspiration from one of the many blogs participating:

Saturday, July 14th
Selina @ Selina Quilts

Sunday, July 15th

Monday, July 16th
Jamie @ L'Fair Quilts

Tuesday, July 17th
Sharon @ Vrooman's Quilts

Wednesday, July 18th

Thursday, July 19th
Danice @ Homespun Hannah

Friday, July 20th

Saturday, July 21st
Marian @ Seams To Be Sew

Sunday, July 22nd
Anja @ Anja Quilts
Moira @ Quilted Snail

Monday, July 23rd
Brenda @ Songbird Designs

Tuesday, July 24th

Wednesday, July 25th


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finished project, Anja!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.