Wednesday, July 4, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 12 Days of Christmas in July

Once again, Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop.  I participated last year -- click here to see my Christmas tree wall hanging.

Here's a sneak peak of my project.  You'll have to stop by on July 22 to see the finish.


I decided to do some more curved piecing.


Not a perfect curve, but pretty darn good enough.


And a finished block.


There are a lot of bloggers participating, so you're sure to find inspiration for a Christmas project...or two.  The blog hop runs July 14 to July 25.



4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curves look fine. I need to finish mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just never feel like making Christmas things in July - one time I did make a really nice applique quilt for Christmas and it took me a couple years, I guess that was different as it wasn't July and I wasn't trying to get it done for Christmas that year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely look forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.