Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Finish Along 2018 Q3 Goals

It's time to set -- and declare to the universe -- my Q3 goals for Finish Along 2018.

FAL 2018 is hosted by a community of bloggers around the world, and you can link up with any one of them.  I currently link up with Izzy @ Dizzy Quilts.



My goals are:

1.  Retreat Bag by Emmaline Bags - I already have the wire frames needed, but I need to select fabric.



2.  Stellar Stars Block of the Month - I am many months behind in this BOM.  I need to make the blocks for the months of April, May, June, and July.  And most of them are paper pieced.



3.  Milky Way Sampler - This was a 2017 BOM hosted by Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts.  I fell behind basically after it started -- only two blocks completed.  I'm going to make the blocks for March, April, May, June, and July.  These, too, are paper pieced patterns.  I hope to get them all done before the end of 2018.



I think that's more than enough paper pieced blocks to keep me busy for the next three months. 





4 comments:

  1. You are really going to be jumping into paper piecing, I count no less than 5 blocks. Have fun and in no time at all you'll be an expert paper piecer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most doable list with some room for squirrels I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a full-time job as well, that is plenty to keep you busy for three months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it takes me longer to choose the fabric than to make the actual thing! :) Thanks for linking up to the FAL, on behalf of the global hosts. Have fun with your projects! (My daughter is a girl guide and she loves it - it's done so much for her self confidence, not to mention her camping skills).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.