FAL 2018 is hosted by a community of bloggers around the world, and you can link up with any one of them. I currently link up with Izzy @ Dizzy Quilts.
- Marci - Marci Girl Designs - USA
- Sandra - Studio Sew of Course - Ireland
- Leanne - She Can Quilt - Canada
- Ella - Throw a Wench in the Works - USA
- Felicity - Felicity Quilts - Canada
- Karen - Capitola Quilter - USA
- Izzy - Dizzy Quilts - Canada
- Lynne - Tinking Along - USA
My goals are:
1. Retreat Bag by Emmaline Bags - I already have the wire frames needed, but I need to select fabric.
2. Stellar Stars Block of the Month - I am many months behind in this BOM. I need to make the blocks for the months of April, May, June, and July. And most of them are paper pieced.
3. Milky Way Sampler - This was a 2017 BOM hosted by Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts. I fell behind basically after it started -- only two blocks completed. I'm going to make the blocks for March, April, May, June, and July. These, too, are paper pieced patterns. I hope to get them all done before the end of 2018.
I think that's more than enough paper pieced blocks to keep me busy for the next three months.