Sunday, January 24, 2021

Project Quilting 12.2 - Fussy Cut

Project Quilting is hosted by Kim @ Persimon Dreams and Tish @ Quilt Chicken,  and this week's theme is:  Fussy Cut.  

I started this week's challenge yesterday -- it's been a busy week.  I made a 14-inch pillow for my nieces.




I found a small piece of an adorable animal print in my stash, so I made some economy blocks.


But in my haste to get this pieced, I sewed the wrong fabric for the corner and setting triangles.  The appearance of economy blocks disappeared.  Oops...but I definitely wasn't doing any unstitching.  I added some Kona Sour Apple.


Look at these adorable animals.


Now to make a second pillow because I can't send one pillow for two little girls. 😉


Now a week's break before the next challenge is announced.

12 comments:

  1. I think they look cute on an angle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't send one pillow; it turned out very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy adorable pillow and yes you do need two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow is super cute! Enjoy your day! 🌻🍄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pillow--great use of those animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw it's adorable! I still don't get your error...all looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy pillows! Congrats on 2 for PQ12.2

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And I agree - you cannot send only one pillow for two little girls. You’ll just have to make another. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.