Friday, January 8, 2021

TGIFF - Saltwater Taffy Pattern Testing

Over a year ago, I tested a pattern for Becca @ Pretty Piney Quilts -- Saltwater Taffy.  I'm finally getting around to quilting the quilt top.

I used the last of my Michael Miller Hash Dot fabrics.


I did an all-over stipple in white thread.  It blended very well with the blocks but stands out in the blue plaid-ish border. 


I love finishing up old projects.





I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Devoted Quilter
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 

11 comments:

  1. Really cute Anja! I love how the quilting stands out in the blue fabric but it almost looks like it’s part of the print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous finish. Love the colour scheme and the quilting is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anja, what a beautiful, happy quilt!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! And I like the simple quilting! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely finish Anja! The stipple is very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for finishes and I agree with Janine! And the snow looks fresh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the white thread stands out on the blue! It adds a whole new layer to the fabric :) You've been making great progress with the old projects, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.