Monday, January 18, 2021

Stay at Home Round Robin - Round 1

Have you seen the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail?  The round robin started last week, and you can see my centre block here.

Round 1 is being hosted by Chris @ Chrisknitssews -- piano keys.  I took some creative license. 😉  I used Kona Pacific and Ocean.  My block is now 14 inches.



Each week, there will be a linky party hosted by the blogger who designed that week's round.

January 11 - Centre - Gail @ Quilting Gail

January 18 - Round 1 - Chris @ Chrisknitssews ✻don't forget to link up your Round 1

January 25 - Round 2 - Emily @ The Darling Dogwood

February 1 - Round 3 - Anja @ Anja Quilts 🠜 This is my round.

February 8 - Round 4 - Roseanne and Sue @ Home Sewn by Us

February 15 - Round 5 - Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

February 22 - Round 6 - Susan @ Quilt Fabrication

February 28 - Round 7 - Gail  @ Quilting Gail




11 comments:

  1. Hi Anja! Love these solid fabrics. Oddly enough, these are my high school colors so they give me a little bit of a flashback. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the idea of creative license...not so sure I want piano keys as my first round. Off to EQ8 to see what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, orange and blue are always so striking together. I love these deep blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anja those colours just work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect! The rounds are straight pieces and round out your design beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great start for your quilt, Anja! These will be fun to watch as they come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and love your fabric combo and these solid fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! I love your interpretation of piano keys!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I like this - your block glows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours! It will be fun watching this grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.