Monday, January 25, 2021

Stay at Home Round Robin - Round 2

Are you sewing along with the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail?  There's still time to join in.

Round 2 is being hosted by Emily @ The Darling Dogwood -- plus signs.  I used strip piecing to make the plus signs, which finish at 3 inches.


As one of the bloggers, I already know each round.  Although I did make a rough plan in EQ8, I'm making it up as I go along each week.  I made as many plus signs as I could with one WOF strip.


I used Kona Grass Green, Clover, and Natural.  It is now 22 inches square.



Thanks to my friend Dena, I have an awesome idea for the next round.  I better get sewing because I'm hosting next week.

Each week, there will be a linky party hosted by the blogger who designed that week's round.

January 11 - Centre - Gail @ Quilting Gail

January 18 - Round 1 - Chris @ Chrisknitssews 

January 25 - Round 2 - Emily @ The Darling Dogwood ✻don't forget to link up your Round 2

February 1 - Round 3 - Anja @ Anja Quilts 🠜 This is my round.

February 8 - Round 4 - Roseanne and Sue @ Home Sewn by Us

February 15 - Round 5 - Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

February 22 - Round 6 - Susan @ Quilt Fabrication

February 28 - Round 7 - Gail  @ Quilting Gail



15 comments:

  1. Love the way this is turning out. Looking forward to your hosting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your plus signs are scattered around the border! Your quilt is looking great so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Anja! Are you going for a modern quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like this!! The greens are such a fun accent and I like that you almost randomly scattered them around. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderbar,(not a typo) l love where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your crosses! Your SAHRR is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dancing Plus Signs? At least, that's how they appear to me. Great way to add a bit of fun to your growing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you placed them around the centre, very modern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anja! Ooh, nothing like enticing us for the next round!! I can't wait to see the next addition now . . . and I love how this round turned out. It's very creative and those greens are just gorgeous. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I like the way you used the plus blocks in your quilt, Anja! Looking forward to what you do next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you placed the plus blocks, a modern minimalist look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply striking. Your choice of color and placement is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your SAHRR grow ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I surfed over from Emily's blog. I love the bold colors you're using. And the orange star was such a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the layout of your piece! It is really pleasing to the eye! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.