Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2023 Monthly Colour Challenge - January Block

Jen @ Patterns by Jen is hosting her annual Monthly Color Challenge.  If you would like to sew along, you can download the block here.

I've decided to use Kona solids again for my monthly blocks.  I used Kona Pink and Honeysuckle for the January block.  Jen created a video to show you how to make the flying geese blocks.


An outside photo to show that we don't have any snow.  We always have some snow in November and December.  I'm not a fan of cold or snow, so although I am enjoying this strange weather, I am concerned as to how the rest of winter will unfold... 😟


Rylee is January's featured blogger.  You can see her block on her blog @Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting or on Instagram @sunflowerquilting



1 comment:

  1. Fun variation on a flying geese block. And no snow?! We are getting so much rain here it's bananas. I'll take it (we need it so badly) but it's been strange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.